Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Curious Baby Girl








In light of Marc's post yesterday, I just had to share this story!! This is why we started the blog afterall. Let me preface this by saying, I started feeling baby girl Price (a.k.a nuggets) moving, kicking, flipping about 2 weeks ago. Dad's talk finally paid off. I love feeling her tiny little bumps.
Then 2 nights ago - Marc felt her little "love punches" for the first time
Then last night, Marc decided he wanted to read baby girl "Curious George goes to the Baseball Game," - we bought the book for her in Boston. Boston post soon to come!! So Marc starts reading the book. In the back of my mind I am thinking he is destined for disappointment when she doesn't move for him tonight especially since he is half-way through a Curious George book. Oh but I was wrong, right before Curious George saves the day at the baseball park, baby girl starts moving all over the place! Her dad was getting all kinds of little love punches!!! She absolute loved hearing her daddy read to her for the first time! Watch out world Curious Baby Girl is ready to embrace you in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment